--> WELCOME TO FARM TO FAMILY!
No Membership*No Minimums*No Commitment
Farm to Family will not be taking orders until August 30. Enjoy the last days of summer!
Farm to Family does more than provide affordable, organic food. We work to ensure the integrity of our local food by focusing on the relationships between producers and customer. By cultivating a food community, we hope to ensure healthy, sustainably produced food. Help us promote a community that supports our local small farmers and ensures safe, healthy and affordable food for our families.
HOW IT WORKS
- Our ordering cycle is open from Friday 12pm to Monday 7pm. Items may be viewed at any time but can only be placed into your order during our order cycle.
- Local growers, ranchers and artisan food producers have their products displayed on our ordering system.
- Beginning Monday morning growers and suppliers are busy delivering your quality items to Farm to Family with fresh produce being delivered Wednesday mornings.
- Farm to Family also maintains accounts with wholesale distributors offering a wide variety of organic and natural bulk foods as well as non-food items. While we don't carry everything on our website, 1000's of other organic and natural products can be purchased through our ordering systems for Frontier Natural Coop and Azure Standard.
- Orders are organized and packed Wednesday mornings. While we work hard to coordinate product deliveries with our order pick up days/times, some items we have available on our ordering system may not arrive for your order. As we are dependent on many growers and small producers, fulfillment of all products is not always possible.
- Orders are picked up between the hours of 12pm to 2pm on Wednesdays or 5pm to 7pm Thursdays at 4612 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy
- Payment is accepted upon pick up of order or by Pay Pal. Payment is accepted by...in order of preference :-)...cash, check, EBT or credit card.
In 2010 we organized a local organic food buying club in our home as a way to provide ourselves, our friends and neighborhood families with local, organically raised food at prices that were fair to both the farmer and the consumer. By building strong relationships with local farmers, distributors and retailers we have been able gradually expand the products we offer. We now distribute from a retail location and are open a limited 6hrs a week for order pick up and drop in. The limited hours are just one way we decrease our overhead to pass the savings on to our customers. We strive to provide products that come straight from the producers to you and are free from hormones, antibiotics, preservatives, GMO's and pesticides.
- Organically grown produce
- Local grass fed meats (beef, pork, lamb)
- Local Pastured Eggs
- NW raw honey
- Local antibiotic free, organically raised pastured poultry
- Wild Alaskan Hook and Line caught seafood
- Over 100 bulk food items (grains, beans, rice etc.)
- Organic nuts, seeds and dried fruit
- Natural, animal cruelty body products
- Organic and natural cleaners
AZURE STANDARD ORDERS
To order Azure items, you must order through the link provided below Azure Standard is a company who delivers a large variety of organic foods, bulk foods and natural personal care items to the public at wholesale prices. We accept Azure Standard deliveries every week Azure Standard products and information can be viewed at www.azurestandard.com but must be ordered through the link below.The price you see on their site is the price you pay upon delivery of your order....no mark up, delivery fee or additional costs.
For free delivery to Farm to Family you must order products from OUR Azure Standard ordering system at
Place orders directly on the above site. There is no "check out" process....items added to cart will be ordered. You will receive an invoice from Farm to Family reflecting your order. Deadlines are currently every other Tuesday with delivery on Thursday. Deadlines will be announced in our weekly newsletters. Payment is made directly to Farm to Family when orders are picked up. Pick up is preferred for that Thursday, but items may be held over to the following weeks pick up times.
FRONTIER NATURAL CO-OP
Frontier Natural Products Co-op specializes in natural and organic products. They are the leading supplier of organic herbs and spices, and hold a leadership position, not only in the marketplace, but also in the effort to convert food producers to sustainable farming and production practices. Additionally, they offer wholesale prices on a WIDE variety of other manufacturers natural products including health, beauty and home products. The products can be viewed here:
Their company website can be viewed at www.frontiercoop.com
Farm to Family places Frontier Natural Co-op orders monthly. Products can be viewed on our foodclub.org site below or on Frontier Natural Wholesale Catalog. There is a 10% fee above wholesale prices listed that will be added to all orders.
Orders can be placed here: http://foodclub.org/farmtofamilyfrontier/index
Deadline for monthly orders is the last Friday of each month with delivery for the next Wednesday. A Farm to Family invoice will be sent reflecting your order.